Experience the ‘Busy Bee’ Difference
Selecting a home care provider is an especially important decision. Busy Bee Home Care makes great efforts to set ourselves apart from other home care agencies. Serving the Chippewa Valley and surrounding communities, we believe this will be apparent from your initial consultation with us and throughout the relationship we form with our clients and their family members.
Busy Bee’s number one objective is to care for our seniors. Our caregivers attend general orientation, receive additional training, and undergo supervisory visits to ensure we exceed industry standards. Our team provides complimentary transitional care management to always look out for the safety and wellbeing of you or your loved one. We also have expertise in working with those with Alzheimer’s or related dementia. Each client will have access to documentation of care and services through utilization of our advanced medical charting record system.
It’s time to think about homecare if you or a loved one is experiencing any of the following:
• Needs additional assistance with personal care, housekeeping, meal preparation/ cooking, transportation, or companionship
• Inability to participate in social events due to COVID-19 and would benefit from companionship for socialization and quality of life
• Received a diagnosis that limits abilities short or long term
• Is post hospital/clinic visits after a surgical operation and needs assistance for a short time period during the recovery period
• Caregiver is in need of respite care or temporary relief for a period of time
• Currently residing in a long-term care facility setting and wishes to be at home due to personal preference or limitations on visitors because of COVID-19
• Currently residing in a long-term care facility setting but has declined in health, requiring hospice or end of life care needs, and wants to spend quality time at home with loved ones.
Our goal is to keep your loved one safe at his or her own home for as long as possible. However, we will have an honest conversation with you if we believe an alternative option may be most beneficial. While increasing home care hours as needs progress is the first option, our commitment is always to put our client's needs first.
That is why Busy Bee offers the complimentary program of Transitional Care Management. The Transitional Care Management program ensures you or your loved one is always receiving the appropriate and safest environment to meet current needs. Our team has extensive experience and knowledge in the fields of independent living, assisted living, and memory care (CBRF and RCAC).
We also specialize in hospice and end-of-life care, which can take place at home or in a senior living community. We will devote our vast resources and connections to provide you with recommended options. In celebration of National Assisted Living Week September 13-19th, we would like to recognize and thank our local partners in Assisted Living Homes in caring for our seniors